Dr. Rebecca Glaser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
Patient with an Emergency
I have been seeing Dr. Glaser since 2007. She has always been very concerned about my well being. Recently I had an emergency situation that I needed to speak with Dr. Glaser. She promptly returned my telephone call. After speaking with me, she wanted to see me right away. She took the time to see me immediately and successfully addressed my emergency. I don't know of any Dr that would have responded personally to her patient like Dr, Glaser did. Can't compliment Dr. Glaser and her staff enough!

February 3rd, 2016
Extremely Satisfied
Dr. Glaser does tremendous work by giving patients relief from menopause symptoms, increasing vitality, turning back the body's aging process . . . . I could go on and on. See her website hormonebalance.org for all the details. I am 63 years old and feel as good as when I was in my 40s and maybe earlier!! I truly appreciate Dr. Glaser's pellet research and her dedication and passion to helping her patients live the best and most healthful lives possible. I am sure many women can relate going for their annual gynecological exam with a laundry list of problems such as painful intercourse, fatigue, fuzzy thinking, vaginal dryness, etc. I had them all!!! After using Dr. Glaser's testosterone pellets, I have no complaints during my yearly exam!! Another benefit is bone strengthening. I was almost to osteoporosis. After pellets, I'm barely in osteopenia. My gynecologist is no longer concerned about my bones! A patient's piece of artwork in Dr. Glaser's office states: A Tree of Knowledge . . . A Bird of Hope And Dr. Glaser . . . Who gave us both. I think this says it all!!!

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Glaser is extremely knowledgeable in Hormone Therapy. I have been getting pellets for over 2 years and the results have been consistently great. I hate any type of procedures and am so impressed with the results, that I continue to go every 90 days. Dr. Glaser is always concerned with my symptoms and adjusts my dose as needed.

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Glaser and balancing my hormones gave me my life back!
I have been going to Dr. Glaser for around 10 years now. I happened upon her from a nurse at a compounding pharmacy. She recommended her. I am really glad I did my research and saw what I needed. Once I was with her she did a complete blood test (and does that periodically) to see exactly what my levels were. She took it from there. I'm back to feeling great because my hormones are balanced. Mentally, I can stay on task now. I have lots of energy and am never depressed as before. I take no pharmaceutical medication and love that. I do my part and exercise and try hard to eat right which is totally encouraged by Dr. Glaser and her staff. I highly recommend her. Tell her all your symptoms and she'll work it out with you until you're feeling good again.

November 15th, 2012
Fabulous....every person in the world should make an appointment with Rebecca and become informed about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy!

July 28th, 2011
mixed review
I believe Dr. Glaser tries to be helpful, but as someone else noted, she doesn't like to listen. She likes to dictate and quote stats. As long as everything goes as expected, she's fine with treatment. However, if there is a problem, she doesn't seem to want to believe the patient. She can be very curt. The office staff are wonderful, and it is easy to get an appointment. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother to continue to go. I have gotten help but have had to fight to reassess progress.

March 4th, 2011
I am a new patient, but so far my experience w Dr Glaser is wonderful.

January 7th, 2011
Dr Glaser has changed my life and also that of my parents. It is wonderful to have a doctor who is doing the research in this field and is such an expert in this field.

January 6th, 2011

August 24th, 2010
The most caring understanding, intelligent Dr. I've ever seen.

July 8th, 2010
very happy
Dr. Glaser has helped me for over 2 years. I have never felt better and understood more about HBT. I would reccomend her and I do.

June 7th, 2010
46 Year old patient
Dr. Glaser is wonderful. She is upbeat, knowledgeable, and is open to alternative therapies unlike most MDs. She diagnosed and treated my hormone imbalance issues quickly and accurately. I haven't felt this good in YEARS! Her staff is very courteous and professional also.