A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Goldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca L Goldman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Goldman practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.