Dr. Rebecca Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Goldman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

Great Doctor

Rebecca Goldman is a professional in every respect.

August 14th, 2015

Qwack

October 2nd, 2013

I have been a patient at this office for about 8 years and I have witnessed it DECLINE big time within the last few years. I can NEVER get in to see Dr. Goldman when I need to, I'm seeing a PA or Practioner all the time. I can NEVER schedule a well woman visit when I need to, each year my appointments get pushed further and further out. The office staff are super rude and over charged my visit at one point. Overall, you DO NOT get the quality care and attention at this office. I think the doc is overworked and has too much on her plate. I would NOT reccomend this office to anyone and unfortunately I will be switching offices very soon.

May 13th, 2013

Best Dr

I have recommended Dr Goldman to many of my friends and family. She is an amazing doctor. Her level of compassion and professionalism is outstanding. Dr Goldman makes you feel comfortable and at ease in her office. The staff are friendly and caring as well. Highly recommend Dr Goldman.

November 8th, 2011

Problem with this office is that you cannot get an appointment to be seen the same day or even the next day. You are simply referred to urgent care. The only way to get an appointment is for a physical, etc. and to schedule several weeks out. The office staff is rude.

May 25th, 2011

Dr. Goldman is very through in her examination. She has good knowledge of my medical condition and its treatment. I have great confidence in her ability to keep me in good health.

May 23rd, 2011

Great Dr. and Human Being

Dr. Goldman has been my doctor for around 5 years. I recently went in for pain in my right breast that we both assumed was fibroid disease, which I have long suffered from. She did her due diligence and had me go in for a mammo and ultrasound. I had cancer in the opposite breast. It was a fluke but without her thoroughness, my next mammo was not for 2 more years and I was told (by Mayo Clinic) without treatment I'd be dead in less than 24 mos. She provides excellent doctoring with an amazing bedside manner and follow up. And in essence, she basically saved my life. I hope my writing this doesn't hurt my ability to get appts as timely as I normally do. :)

December 28th, 2009

A doctor I really trust

I've been a patient for more than 8 years now, and can't imagine a more thorough doctor. Visits with Dr. Goldman are never rushed, and I always feel like a priority. Her staff is caring and attentive. I would (and have) recommend Dr. Goldman to anyone.

July 28th, 2009

Excellent family care Dr!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman's for the past 8+ years. She has correctly diagnosed my medical conditions and treated them appropriately. She is very caring and very proactive in the care of her patients. I recommend her highly!!

June 16th, 2009

Two Thumbs Up

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman's for the past 5 years. I think she has a very friendly and courteous bedside manner. She takes the time to answer my questions without making me feel rushed and discusses my care plan and/or medications with me. I highly reccomend Dr. Goldman.

October 25th, 2016