Dr. Rebecca Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Gordon?

The Best

Posted on April 26th, 2017

The finest Rheumatologist I've ever met. I am forever in her debt.

I love Dr. Gorden

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I have Lupus and Raynaurds disease. She helped me when no one would.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Wonderful caring person. Highly recommend

Dr Gordon is a wonderful and compassionate doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Gordon was so positive that I felt it was necessary to take time out to recognize it. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is caring and goes out of her way to help you. She also spent a lot of time with me as I have had chronic pain for five years and she was trying to do anything she could to help me. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Solid but sometimes stressed out - go 40 if u can

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I found out the hard way that the standard appointment is about 20 minutes with her. You have to request 40 minutes at the time of scheduling the appointment, which is what I recommend. Dr. Gordon is great, but I wish she used some of the latest technology out there - like ultrasounds. For whatever reason she seems more stressed at the Santa Monica location, than she ever was in Thousand Oaks.

The best

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I have had a serious Collagen Disease for over 20 years. This was misdiagnosed by nearly 10 other Rheumatologists including a nationwide expert in San Diego. Dr. Gordon is a wonderful physician. She is super-smart, gracious and altogether the best. She promptly diagnosed me and started treatment. In the last 4 years, she was my rock. I would be dead if it were not for her. She even calls you at home. Very sadly, she has left Thousand Oaks.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

After 3 years of searching for an answer, I was advised to go to UCLA. Dr Gordon has used her expertise and her time to make a difference! She is truly an outstanding Doctor!

Compliment

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Gordon is not only a really good doctor, on top of all the new drugs and treatments, but she calls or writes her patients even when she is on vacation or on weekend. If things are going well, she has true empathy which is not expected from a doctor that see tons of injured and ill people. Even when I am having scary bone marrow biopsies, she always gives me hope. It really helps having a great doctor when I am going through great pain and grim blood test results. Thanks.

Not Patient Oriented

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Disorganized and relies on the UCLA inherently sloppy system of assistants, computers and handoff to clerks such that she forgets what she's supposed to do. Not good with time management and is self limiting as to her training and her practice. You'll end up seeing a bunch of doctors when she should have been able to handle it all, as do other rheumatologists. She talks generally and not in terms of YOU, the patient. UCLA Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks is awful not only as to doctors but the management is terrible. Don't go. You think it's going to be good because it's UCLA, but it just is NOT and they are massively confused. Their doctors are young and inexperienced, poorly trained and the clerks are ignorant, the medical assistants don't even use proper grammar. They were not ready to expand. This girl may be smart - but she's not a very good doctor. This is the second rheum I've seen there. Sad. The doctors there don't know what each other is doing and you spend more time with the assistants and the darn computer and everyone elses mistakes than you do with the doctor. Bad place. Staff may be courteous but they are stupid.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Very friendly and engaging. I never felt rushed.

Excellence in treatment

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I was seen by Dr. Gordon over a period of three months for severe joint pain. Right away she ran major blood tests, assured me with her caring approach, and had the confidence to see me through towards wellness. She never hesitated, was very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer all of my questions. One of the best physicians I have ever seen and a specialist on puedo-gout.

Truly exceptional

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I felt like I was in good hands with Dr. Gordon. She LISTENS, is personable, is incredibly caring, and really knows her stuff. The doctor who was caring for my shoulder left me cold. Now, I feel so blessed to have found such an incredible physician.