Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Gray
Dr. Rebecca Gray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gray is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Harris Methodist H E B. Dr. Gray has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Rebecca Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Irving, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Kevin Oneil
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Irving, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Elia Fanous
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irving, TX 0 mi15