Dr. Rebecca Gray, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Veronica Sustaita on Dec 15th, 2014

I have had an amazing experience with Dr.Gray and would recommend her.

by Jessica Aboytes on Oct 15th, 2014

Dr.Gray has been my doctor for almost four years now and i absolutely love her and the staff they are always so polite and happy. I'am now expecting my 2nd child and the Dr and staff have been great with answering my questions and informing me with the whole process and whats to come. I would 100% recommend anyone to MacArthur OB/GYN-Dr.Gray. She is AMAZING!!!!!!!

|  A home away from home.  |  show details
by Alicia Ozenne on Oct 12th, 2014

Somethings I like about Dr. Gray was that she made it easy for me to talk to her. I just moved here from Louisiana and I was use to my doctor there because she delivered my other two babies but Dr. gray made me feel comfortable once I finally met her. I was nervous about going to see a new doctor because I wasn't sure if I would feel comfortable like I did with my old doctor but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend my friends and family to see not the Gray because she seems really down to earth. I'm happy I chose her and I'm looking forward to her delivering my baby.

|  my experience  |  show details
by Rosa Cardenas on Sep 19th, 2014

Macarthur ob gyn is the best place. I go to the Irving location. The wait is never long. The staff is always so nice and welcoming. If you have questions they will answer them. Dr.Gray is my doctor, she is nice and always answers my questions and I love that she always has a smile on her face. I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

|  Excellent Pre Natal Care  |  show details
by Ashiwini Muralidhar on Aug 29th, 2014

Being a first time mother & moreover new to the country, me and my hubby were actually worried regarding my prenatal care. By god’s grace, we were welcomed to the best place that offers the best care, that too under an expert OBGYN Dr. Rebecca A. Gray. My initial period was terrible, apart from giving the concerned medicine, my OBGYN made it clear to give me all the mental support. She made it a point to clear all my minute doubts, thereby ensuring well-being of my and me my baby. Thanks to Melisa her nursing asst. for helping me through phone calls. My doctor took great care even in my sudden weight loss by nausea; she made all the arrangements to make me meet Dr. Kim Sakovich who helped me a lot too. Thank you for making me feel so confident as I’m only 2 months away to see me cutie pie. Thank you, Dr. Gray you are wonderful.

|  Review  |  show details
by Vishakha Patel on Aug 22nd, 2014

Excellent physician and the staff. I had to change 2 providers previously before starting to see Dr. Gray and her office. Dr. Gray has excellent bedside manners and always spent time answering all of my questions during each visits. Very easy to get appointment and almost no wait time and they quickly respond to any questions I had even after follow ups. I get response on the same day which almost never happened with previous providers. I had and will always recommend my friends for Dr. Gray and her office.

|  Dr Gray  |  show details
by Morgan Harvey on Jul 10th, 2014

Highly recommended. Doctor Gray listen well, answers questions. Caring and makes you fell comfortable. Great staff.

|  4 d sonogram  |  show details
by clara carcamo on Jun 20th, 2014

I like that she's caring , patient , imformative , has results quicky. I would recommend friends to her. Yes, i would use her as my doctor in the future. Staff is very courteous, and visits are fast.

|  2nd pregnency  |  show details
by Maritza Abeja on Jun 19th, 2014

This is my 2nd pregnency at this clinic with Dr Gray i dont have any complaints of anything i really like how the staff is very generous and caring with me i love it and more than diffently coming back this is going to be my 2nd csection and they have taking well care of me hopefully this labor goes easy and smooth..

|  1st Time Mommy  |  show details
by D. Williams on Jun 16th, 2014

Dr. Gray is fantastic especially for a first time mom as myself. I didn't know what to expect as far as looking for a doctor but she has made my pregnancy thus far (7 months) seamless. She listens and is very caring & so are the nurses. She's professional but very easy going. Would def recommend her and pray she's still around for my next pregnancy!

|  Rebecca Gray  |  show details
by Mickellene Ponce Rosales on Jun 11th, 2014

I really like this clinic my sister-in-law was here for all of her three pregnancies. I came here once when i wasn't pregnant and I saw that she wouldn't last 5 min. in the waiting area so this is the reason i choose this Clinic. And Rebecca Gray beacause shes understanding and gives good advise, listens to you when you have concerns and has answers to almost everything you ask her regarding your pregnancy. Shes really nice and is not in a hurry like some doctors that just want you out of there clinic fast she takes her time to answer your questions and concerns.

by Magaly Mendizabal on May 28th, 2014

One of my coworkers recommended me Dr Gray and I'm very happy with her. She's very professional and she likes to spend time with the patients.

|  obgyn care  |  show details
by wendy meza on May 28th, 2014

I love Dr. Livingston he has delivered all my children, his care is impecable the dedication and utmost care define him. Im so blessed to be under his care and not to mention his nurses. I recommend him to any women seeking treatment or care

|  My first baby.  |  show details
by Yuliana Reyes on May 19th, 2014

This is my first experience having a baby so I was very nervous about finding a doctor. One of my coworkers recommended Dr. Gray because that's who she had used for her two first pregnancies. I have been very pleased with the care I have been given not only by Dr. Gray but also by her staff, like her nurse Melissa. I have never had to sit around and wait. They are very attentive and it looks like they care about their patients. . And even though she is at two locations, it is very easy to schedule my next visit. I could not be more happy to be having such a marvelous experience with this team. I will be sure to recommend Dr. Gray to any of my friends. 06/01/1987

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by Danielle Freeman on May 19th, 2014

My experience with Dr Gray has been the best. I am a first time mom and I feel very comfortable and safe in her hands. I would def. recommend her to family and friends.

|  OB/GYN MacArthur  |  show details
by JESSICA JARAMILLO on May 18th, 2014

Just an Excellent doctor !! She is very responsible, accommodative and confident. She understand your problem and help to understand. Its a professional. I am very happy with dr, Rebecca Gray, I recommend. Also from the first time I was feel more relaxed and I decided to recommend to my friends and family.

May 6th, 2014

she is such a great doctor love her and the staff

|  Love everyone  |  show details
by Beatriz Ledezma on Apr 17th, 2014

Having a bad miscarriage years ago. And this being my second pregnancy Dr. Gray and staff had made it so comfortable for me that everything is going great. I loved the clinic and my doctor so much I did refer my sister in law that is know pregnant as well she already has an appointment. I just want to say I would refer anyone to Dr. Gray I love her and the clinic staff they are great. Thank You all for the awesome visits.

|  Good Dr.  |  show details
by Jacqueline Jimenez Ramirez on Apr 8th, 2014

This will be my first baby so everthing is about asking questions. Dr. Gray has help me very much with them and for that I'm Thankful .

by linda santiago on Mar 23rd, 2014

my experience with Dr Gray has been awesome she answers all my questions and the wait times in the lobby are short and you can tell she really does care about her patients I don't feel rushed at all during the appointments. Iwas nervous at first seeking out a new OB doctor but now I realize that I made a great choice and I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

|  Love Love Love Dr. Gray and MacArthutr OBGYN  |  show details
by Holly Clark on Mar 21st, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Gray and the entire staff of MacArthur. Always short wait times and friendly staff. I am 26 weeks with twins and it being my first pregnancy I was choosy about my doctor. I am so glad I picked Dr. Gray, she is so bubbly and sweet and genuinely cares about her patients. She is always willing to answer any questions and makes sure I am at ease and fully understand everything. I moved about an hour away and refuse to switch doctors. I would recommend Dr. Gray for sure as well as MacArthur OBGYN in a whole. Keep up the great work!!!!

|  Horrible negligent experience  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

First thing you need to know is that Dr. Gray pays for positive reviews. She gives her patients half off a 4D sonogram if they complete a positive review Dr. Gray was my Dr. throughour my pregnancy but somehow forgot to check to see if I could give birth naturally therefore while in labor and pushing (she wasn't there, the on call Dr. was) it was discovered that I was to small to give birth naturally and had to have an emergency c section as my baby's heart rate was dropping. Dr. Gray passed my mother in tha hall of the hospital and refused to even speak to her then popped into my room for literally 5 seconds after the birth. I have no desire to ever see Dr. Gray again but her office refused to let me swtich to the Dr. that actually delivered my baby for the postnatal follow-up so I won't be returning to MacArthur Clinic at all.

by Rebecca Hernandez on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Gray is a wonderful doctor and has taken care of me during my OB visits. She is very courteous and doesn' treat me like I'm just any patient. Her personality is so bubbly and fun and I look forward to all my visits with her. She answers all my questions that I may have and will give me options of things I can do to make my pregnancy much smoother. I would recommend her to anyone and glad she is my doctor.

|  One of the best doctors i've ever had  |  show details
by Laura Stull on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Gray is got to be one of if not the best obgyn i have ever had she delivered my daughter in 2012 and im pregnant again and even though i live futher away now i still wanted her to deliver this baby i have enjoyed her being my ob and would recommend anyone who needs a great ob to go to her....

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Veronika Fenny on Jan 6th, 2014

I have had a great experience with Dr.Gray so far. I am satisfied with my decision to switch to her. She listens and takes her time to answer all of my questions. I did not feel rushed, and that was one of the issues that I had with my previous doctor. Thank you!

by Liliana loya 11/19/1986 on Dec 8th, 2013

I would recommend the dr Rebecca A Gray to all my family and people reading this reviews dr. Gray threats every patient like family this my second baby and so far dr.gray is the best THANK YOU to all the staff at MacArthur OB/GYN awesome job guys !!!! (:

|  very happy about my service  |  show details
by yanine portillo on Dec 5th, 2013

I have had a great experience with Dr.Gray so far. She has been very understanding of this being my first time pregnant. She has been able to ease my nerves about the pregnancy and honestly answered all my questions. I am glad to have chosen her as my first time OBGYN. Not to mention that I love that practice portal!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Betzy mata on Dec 1st, 2013

Im a young mother to be that was recommended to ms rebecca gray and all my visits to this office has been great i love that she's very informative and attentive to my needs and questions i thank everyone of her staff and specially ms rebbeca gray thank you for all your help!

|  OBGYN in Irving  |  show details
by Elizabeth Ordaz on Nov 25th, 2013

|  She's great!  |  show details
by April Hurley on Oct 30th, 2013

I was actually really picky about which doctor i wanted. It took me over a week looking online to find one. I picked Gray because i knew she would be great and know what she was doing and i was right! She doesn't make me second guess her. I'm really glad i chose her to be my doctor.

|  A Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Jasmon K on Oct 22nd, 2013

I appreciate her ease of contact. The office she works in is clean and her staff is has always taken excellent careo of me every visit. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Julie Criscuola on Oct 21st, 2013

I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first & I am very pleased with my experience thus far with Dr Gray. I am normally anxious when it comes to Doctor's offices, however Dr Gray & the staff takes the time to answer any questions to ensure I am comfortable. She is very friendly & helpful. I love the online portal where I can email any questions I have & get a response right away. I highly recommend Dr Gray!

|  AWESOME!!!  |  show details
by Dalesa Trent on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Rebecca Gray is the second obgyn that I have seen during my pregnancy and I am satisfied with my decision to switch to her. She has made me feel comfortable talking to her about my concerns, especially since I am a first time mom. I am currently 28wks pregnant, and Dr. Gray's laid back attitude makes the long road of pregnancy a little easier. I did not feel rushed, and that was one of the issues that I had with my previous doctor. I would recommend Dr. Gray to any mother that wants the best for her and her child.

by khyion brinner on Sep 3rd, 2013

What I like most is no matter if I was late or early I never had to wait for long period of time. She makes you feel comfortable. She is very kind. This is one of the best doctors I have had.

by Rachel W. on Sep 3rd, 2013

So far we have had a good experience. The office staff is always nice and ready to help. In the four months I have been with Dr. Gray I have only had one apt that was actually with her. Now I know with this line of work it is very unpredictable of what is going to happen and when, but I feel I don't know enough of my doctor. In the short time I had with her she was very kind and was ready to answer any questions I had. I look forward to the rest of my pregnancy and getting the chance to know Dr. Gray a little more.

|  Dr Gray  |  show details
by Maritza Abeja on Aug 8th, 2013

My name is Maritza Abeja born is January 13,1993 This is my 1st child and Im actually glad I found this clinic with a good Dr as Mrs Gray I like how she and the nurses attend me the nurses are caring and nice. Now i know where to go on my future pregnancies to get checked. I would diffently recommend my friends and family.... i would like to thank Mrs Gray for attending me and her kindness..

by Armas, Ana on Aug 5th, 2013

My visits with Dr. Gray have been great. I usually do not wait long to be seen. She always makes sure I leave with all my questions answered. She is very kind and always makss sure everything is going good with my pregnancy. All the other nurses (the few I've come in communications with) are all helpful. Make sure I am at the right waiting area. As well they are all kind. Overall my visits have all been smooth and unstressful at MacArthur OBGYN.

|  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
by E. Morales on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Rebecca Gray is the best doctor I've had, she is so nice and caring. I feel so comfortable sharing my questions and concerns with her. The staff at MacArthur ObGyn are very professional and polite. I would recommend all of my girlfriends to Dr. Gray. Not only because she's the best doctor but because she takes good care of her patients.

|  5 stars in my book!  |  show details
by Carina T Rogers on Jul 26th, 2013

As soon as you sign in they send u to the back to Dr. Grays waiting room. There's days where my bottom doesn't even reach the seat and I hear, Ms. Rogers! I love the fact they have the online portal so if you have a question or concern you can simply message them and Maria Dr. Gray nurse gets back with you in a timely matter. I Do feel like her nurses really do care about me, this isn't one one those "assembly line" Doctors office. I remember braking down crying in front of Dr. Gray and she did everything she could to help, I can't thank her enough for dealing with me! I'm 31 weeks with a boy and I couldn't have picked a better Doctor. Every time I go in I bring my 3 y/o and EVERYONE that passes her makes her feel so welcomed. She even has a favorite check out lady! The woman in the lab are wonderful! They will keep you laughing. This is a big office so you will never feel cramped. I would recommend any and everyone here, I give her 5 stars in my book. -Carina Rogers

|  Dr. Gray's Review  |  show details
by kelsey freeman on Jul 18th, 2013

I am expecting my 1st born child and have choosen Dr. Gray as my primary physician/obgyn. She is very understandable and listens well to her patients. I've always notice she is very straight foward and always around for giving advice to her patients. I am very pleased with my decision of choosing her as my doctor. I believe my labor/delivery very go as smooth as possible or in order words I can trust her. Anyone looking for an ob/gyn should really take in consideration of choosing Dr. Gray

|  Dr Gray and Staff  |  show details
by Nancy Rosales on Jul 16th, 2013

I am expecting my first baby and I'm very satisfied with Dr Gray as my doctor, she has a laid back attitude and I feel very comfortable at my visits. Her staff is very welcoming and they always have a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

|  GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE  |  show details
by Erandy Gomez on Jul 15th, 2013

My overall experience here with Dr. Gray has been GREAT! I never have to wait long and everyone is very curteous to me. I also would recommend all my friends and family members.

by Maria Reynoso on Jul 11th, 2013

I was real scared about the ultrasound results I was given at the ER days before my first visit, after talking to Dr. Gray, she explain everything real good and there was nothing to be scared of. I love the fact that everytime I ask her something she knows exacly what I am talking about, which that lets me know how experienced she is in her field. I will recomend her becacuse, besides having the experience, she makes you feel comfortable and secure.

|  Great physician and staff.  |  show details
by Shawna V. on Jun 20th, 2013

I am expecting my first child and I had very high expectations on who I wanted my Dr. to be. I looked at reviews and took a couple of weeks before finding Dr. Gray. I feel that my decison was the best for my baby girl and I. She has been attentive to my needs and concerns, very personable and has a laid back attitude. The girls at the front desk are all very welcoming and any time I have gone in they seem to always have a smile on their face. I enjoy seeing them. I highly recommend Dr. Gray and her office. As a patient you should always remember that when you go to a dr, it is not about what time they finally see you, it is how you are treated and how you feel after the appointment. I am always satisfied!

|  DR. Gray  |  show details
by Esther E mata on Jun 10th, 2013

I am very fortunate to have Dr rebecca gray as my doctor. As pregnant mother with my first child i have lots of questions and worries but Dr gray answers everything i need to know and makes me feel very comfortable with what my body is going through. The staff at McArthur ob-gyn is very helpful courteous and fast, i really could not ask for some one better to help me with my first baby than Dr Gray.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Cecily Paredes on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Grey is a great! Im pregnate with my first child and and really didnt know what to expect I have heard so many scary stories of obgyn visits I have to admit I was scared at first but after my first visit with her that ALL changed. She has been very helpfull and friendly. She gives me time to ask any questions and answers all them. Not once have I been uncomfortable during a visit with her. I would recommend her wih ease knowing how great of a doctor she is

by Chellandria K. Jones on Jun 6th, 2013

This is my first pregancy and by me still being a teenager I was kind of scared when I first walk in because I didn't know how doctors will act towards teen mons. Well, my first visit with Dr. Gray was totally different. She was nice and very easy to talk with. She never once made me feel uncomfortable or ashamed. She always shows concern about my well being and how may baby is doing. She always make sure that she ask about the baby movement at each visit. I am very glad that my mom and I chose Macarthur Ob/gyn and Dr. Gray for my first pregancy.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

I am pregnant with my first baby, and Dr. Gray has made me feel very comfortable and very informative. She is a wonderful doctor. The medical assistants unfortunately don't seem to be very friendly or comforting.

|  OB Patient  |  show details
by Laura Davila on May 28th, 2013

I love the clinic, and I love Dr. Rebecca Gray I live in Dallas, TX and I was with another OB Doctor very close to my house but one of my friend who is also having a baby due in August, told to me about her Doctor and how good she is, I call the office right a way and the people from the clinic make my feel very good, Great costumer service, great information, and they make you feel comfortable. I do not have to wait to much to see the Doctor or get information from the nurses they have all the staff they need to keep up with all the appointments with out any problems. If I have another baby I will came back to the same clinic with Dr. Rebecca Gray!!

|  My Review for Dr. Gray and Mac OB/GYN  |  show details
by Jessica Veliz on May 15th, 2013

I am very please with Dr. Gray and the Office at Macarthur OB/GYN. Dr. Gray sits with me and listens to all of my questions and gives thorough responses to all of my questions. She is very friendly while professional at the same time. The wait time is very short from 10-15 minutes. All of the nurses have been very friendly and courteous. They are also willing to work with me on payments and don't pressure me to pay quickly. I also love their patient portal on the website. It provides easy access to my medical records and it is very easy to get a hold of Dr. Gray when I have a simple question through the e-mail. She or her nurse usually respond within 30 minutes.

|  MacArthur OB/GYN  |  show details
by Alejandra Guzman on May 15th, 2013

I have been going to this clinic since my first child, this is my 4th baby and I just love going there. I never had a problem. I'm very greatful for Dr. Gray who has made my pregnancy experience a lot easier. My past pregnancies I have delivered at 33 weeks and I love that she keeps a close look to my needs and helps me with any questions. The office staff has been very helpful. I would highly recommend her and this clinic.

|  most comforting and understanding ob doctor  |  show details
by kaitlin walls on May 9th, 2013

This is not my first but second child i am giving birth to, but if i could go back and change who my first ob doctor was i would! i would change it to Dr. Rebecca Grey! i have never felt so comfortable with any doctor i have ever had until now! i read up on her before i decided which doctor i wanted to use in the office, and im so happy i chose her! shes understanding in the matters of my anxiety and stress that i never thought any doctor would be! i tell all my pregnant friends how i love my ob and if they lived in the area, shes the doctor to go to!! there is nothing i would change about her diagnosis or anything as a doctor. i feel she has the perfect practice to be a doctor, if not more. im satisfied with who i have chosen to give birth to my baby boy, i wouldn't ask for anyone else to, but Dr. Rebecca Grey!!

|  Great doctor, Great staff!!  |  show details
by Erin on May 1st, 2013

I really like this office. The staff is always friendly and I rarely have a wait time before I am seen. Dr. Gray is great. She's very friendly and personable and I never feel rushed. I started out with a different doctor who I had been to before, but after canceling my first 3 appointments at the last minute, I wasn't very happy and decided to change doctors...glad I did :)

by Tatsiana Merriweather on Apr 28th, 2013

I feel very comfortable with doctor Gray because she is very attentive and helpful. She is always willing to answer all the questions I have. She explains everything clearly and completely. She is polite and understanding.

|  Friendly Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Courtney on Apr 11th, 2013

I moved to Irving in the middle of my pregnancy and was referred to MacArthur OBGYN by my old OBGYN. The staff has been super friendly and very helpful. I have only seen Dr. Gray once (she has been out of delivery on my other appts), but she was so nice and took plenty of time to answer any questions I had.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by angelica zuniga on Apr 10th, 2013

i would recommend doctor gray to my friends and family members, she has great communication skills and is very friendly. She makes you feel welcome and as if shes part of family. i have nothing bad to say to her because shes very helpful and answers any questions with clear answers. Thank you dr.gray!!!

by Nadja R. on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Gray is my second doctor during my pregnancy, as my first doctor was a disappointment. Since becoming Dr. Gray's patient, I have been very pleased with the services she has provided. She is kind and caring and cancels out the many worries that can seem like the end of the world during pregnancy. Dr. Gray is a great doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is expecting :)

|  BEST IN IRVING!!  |  show details
by Crystal R. on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Gray and all the staff at Mac Obgyn are very nice, friendly and caring! The office is always nice and clean and whether I'm on time or running late, I never have to wait long at all!! I'm ALWAYS in and right out! I love this place and wish I had known about it with my other children.

|  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Gray takes plenty of time with me during my visits to answer ALL my questions and address ALL my concerns, no matter how trivial they may seem. She notifies me of my lab results promptly so that I don't worry myself for days. She makes sure to take my personal feelings and opinions into consideration before making her final decision on my treatment. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Gray to anyone who is not just looking for an OB/GYN but a doctor who will actually care about what is best for your health and the health of your unborn baby. -Shannon Story

|  reyes  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

I'm in my 3rd trimester and have been going to the macobgyn location to be seen by Dr Gray. I've very satisfied with the care I've received. The staff is friendly and I feel comfortable everytime I go.

|  One of the best doctors I've had and a great location!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy. If I haven't changed to this office from the clinic I used to attend, my pregnancy wouldn't have been such a pleasure for me. Everyone is friendly and really want the best for you.

|  Dr. Rebecca Gray  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy so I have been quite nervous along the way. Dr. Gray has been wonderful in helping me ease my anxiety. I feel as though I can ask her anything and she takes the time to explain everything. She never gives me the impression that she is too busy to listen and I believe she genuinely cares about how things are going for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray. She is great doctor. Melinda Elgin 3/30/84

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Gray is very kind and just an all around fantastic doctor! Everytime I have any question or concern she always has a good thorough answer and solution for me. She makes me feel very comfortable as well. I will definitely be recommending her! Stephanie Taylor

|  Definitely would recommend!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Definitely would recommend Dr.Gray because shes such a good doctor. She is very nice she is patient. I absolutely have no complaints about her. Her staff is wonderful. I love going to every visit because I know that they treat me so nice and I feel very comfortable when I'm there.

Oct 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Gray. She listens to her patients. Dr. Gray really makes you feel comfortable! She is very friendly and empathetic to your needs. I would definetly recommend her to anyone seeking an excellent doctor

|  Love her  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

This my 4th child and my first time using Dr. Rebecca Gray. She is very nice and sweet. I had a guy dr before and really wanted a woman this time. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a nice and caring dr. There is never a long wait and all the nurses have a great attitudes.

Sep 20th, 2012

Dr Gray is very friendly, she takes time to explain things to you, she listens and addresses your concerns/problems. Getting results from lab work is very quick and easy through the practice portal. I would highly recommend her to anyone. - Whitney Holcomb

|  Excellent OB/GYN  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Gray is an excellent OB/GYN she is very welcoming and explains things in an easy to understand way, plus she is prompt and has excellent bedside manners. Dr. Gray and her office staff always take the time to put you at ease, and they are very professional. I am fascinated by the fact that a service like this exists. Thank You for the outstanding services May West!!!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Very good beside manner, took time to explain any problem I had, took all my concerns seriously, very prompt response to all my emails and calls., quick and accurate results with all tests and procedures, called and emailed with results.

|  Dr. Rebecca Gray  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I have loved my experience at Mac OBGYN so much that I have referred a friend, who is unhappy with her current doctor, to your office. The staff has always been friendly and Dr. Gray is warm and approachable (which most definitely cannot be said for all doctors). -Elinia Eads

Aug 30th, 2012

With this being my first pregnancy and me not having alot of doctor experiences, she makes this whole experience alot more pleasant. She takes the time to actually ask about me and how I am doing. She makes me feel like a patient, not a chart.

Aug 27th, 2012

I love Dr, Gray. She is so awesome- Leticia Lopez 8/4/87

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I strongly recommend Dr. Gray if you're looking for a good, caring Dr. She is very knowledgable and puts your mind at ease. The office staff is great. They are extremely helpful & courteous and even though they have many patients, they maintain a proper flow, so you're wait time is limited. Manuela Montoya

|  Marissa garcia review for doctor Gray  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Since my first appointment I was impressed the office is very at home the staff is very nice and answers all my questions. Doctor gray is a great and understanding physician I always look forward to my appointments! I enjoy how she has her own area including her own assistant aside all the other doctors she works with. I would feel alot better maybe if she would spend some more time one on one with me but other than that I would definitley refer her to all my friends and family!!

Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Gray is great- very nice and caring. Her office location is close to where I live so it's very convenient!

|  Gray, Gray  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Great doctor always nice when she walks in asks if im doing okay shows that she loves her job and is great at making me feel comfortable on every visit I attend. Gisela Torres

|  Awesome Doctor!!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Gray is the best! Everytime she comes into the room she always greets me and my boyfriend with a smile. She makes sure I leave with every question answered, and always says no question is a dumb one. I look forward to her delivering my son and being my gynecologist. -Jocelyn Erickson

|  My First Born  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I am so pleased to have Dr. Rebecca Gray as my physician during the care of my first born child. THe staff is very caring and professional. Dr. Gray introduced herself to my mom and I. SHe answered all of our concerns and questions about my childcare needs. She spent adequate amount of time with us. I'm very excited having Dr. Gray deliver my child and I look forward to having her as my gynocologist after the birth of my daughter. I would strongly recommend Dr. Gray to anybody with concerns of child care or other issues. I love the friendly caring staff as well. Submitted by: Ja'Niya Ezell

|  BEing a new mom  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Being a new mom, I have many concerns, so I recently changed my doctor from the Parkland Hospital in Dallas. I have heard many great things about Dr. Rebecca Gray at the OBGyn office on Macarthur Blvd, so, I am now doing my maternity visits with Dr. Rebecca Gray at Macarthur Obgyn Office in Irving Tx. My first visit was on yesterday June,20, 2012 at Dr. Gray's office. THe staff was so friendly and caring. Dr. Rebecca Gray came into the room and introduced herself to my mother and I. SHe was very concerned about my blood type and the well being of my unborn child. She was very knoweledgable about the care needed for both my child and I. I think that she's very nice and a good physician that I would definetly recommend to any lady with femine matters. I am so glad to have Dr.Rebecca Gray as my gynocologist. After my child is born, I look forward to her helping me with my birth control and other concerns. Submitted by: Ja'Niya Ezell, Irving Tx

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I had to change doctors mid-pregnancy because my prior doctor closed her practice. I was worried because I am high risk but Dr Gray picked right up on things and has provided excellent care and guidance. I like that she is close to my age and familiar with more recent treatments and technology than my prior doctor. Heather Hedtke

|  Brooke Cueva's review on Dr. Gray  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Gray is very patient DR. She listens to my questions and always tells me there is no dumb question. She knows my time is valuable to me so she is always able to get me in and out if my health permits it. I like her attitude she is very open and understanding with me since this my first child. I am glad I chose her as my doctor.Sincerely,Brooke CuevaJune 19, 2012

|  Tiffine Martinez 3/30/1992  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

I love my doctor.I'm glad Dr. Gray is the one who is going to deliver my first born

|  Couldnt ask for a better doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Gray and the staff at Mac Artur OB/GYN has been great. They have answered all the questions and concerns I've had. I couldnt have asked for a better doctor. Her as well as the other staff, always have a smile on. --Maria Patino

|  TIFFANY DAVIS 5/14/12  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr.gray is a good doctor i feel comfortable around ,she is very helpful.S

May 8th, 2012

Dr. Gray is a very good dr. I'd recommend her to anyone!

|  A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

DR. GRAY IS AWESOME I LOVE THE WAY SHE INTERRACTS WITH NOT ONLY ME BUT WHEN I HAVE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE ROOM...AND SHE HAS BOARDS WITH WORDS OF FAITH I LIKE THAT ALOT!! I WILL MOST DEFINATELY BE RECOMMENDING DR. GRAY TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)!! VIVIAN SANCHEZ

|  Dr Gray is the best !  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Gray is amazing. She truly give a personal touch during each one of my visits. She is more than willing to answer all of my questions and give explanations that I can understand (i.e. in plain English as opposed to a bunch of medical terminology). I also value that Dr. Gray brings a sense of humor to her practice. In doing this, I am able to relax and have less stress. Review by Cindy Smith (34)

|  Dr.Gray Is Awsome !  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

I love Dr. Gray! She makes us feel very comfortable and answers all of our questions and the staff is very friendly and welcoming as well. We never have to wait for our appointment and we never feel rushed to leave. The staff is extremely patient and Dr. Gray's bedside manner is excellent. I will definitely recommend Dr. Gray's office to all of my family and friends. - Coraima Gonzalez

Apr 3rd, 2012

I am very happy that I found this Dr.'s clinic because this is my first pregnancy.They have been very helpful to me and made sure I attend every appontment to make sure my baby is healthy. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

|  very awsome doctor  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr.Gray is one of the best doctors that i have ever been seen by. She is very good at what she does I couldnt ask to have a better doctor deliver my baby. I trust her fully. Laura Stull

|  Awesome doctor:-)  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

First off I want to say that Dr. Gray is the best doctor I have been to. She's kind caring and very polite. She takes care of my every concern and never has a problem answering any of my questions whether it's at my appointments or over the phone. She's very patient (as my boyfriend has to ask one million questions each visit lol) but she always says she never minds because that's what she's there for!!! I just can't get over how sweet she is. I have moved twice further away but I refuse to switch to a different doctor I will drive because that's just how good she is!!! I am going to hate when our time together ends in May after the birth of my daughter BUT I am so looking forward to her delivering her!!! Also before I close I would like to say that her nurse Melissa is awesome as well!!! I love them both!!!

|  Meg's Review of Dr. Gray  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Gray is sweet and engaging. She automatically put me at ease and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed and she really seemed to take the time to get to know me and my wants and needs.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

My name is Megehn Huffman I am 26 yrs and I am pregnant with my first child :) I have been going to Dr. Gray from the start and I am SO glad I choose her!!! She is so nice and kind, she always answers all my questions no matter how many I have lol. She is such a people person. She makes you feel so comfortable and special. Her nurse Melissa is so sweet as well, she always returns your phone calls the same day and makes you feel like no question is dumb or uncalled for. The ladies at Macarthur OBGYN offices are so sweet!! You really dont wait long at all once you are there and the waiting rooms are nice and comfy. I would without a doubt recommed Dr. Gray and Macarthur OBGYN to anyone!!! If you want a good first, second or third experience is having a baby go here!!

Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Gray makes me feel very comfortable so I do not feel awkward. I like all the staff they are nice and I feel the personl connection with the doctor not just feeling like I am another one of her many patients.

Feb 8th, 2012

Vanessa Gallegos02/28/93I just wanted to thank Dr. Gray with the help and courtesy she has provided. She has been very helpful and caring. I know my baby and I will be in great hands!

|  Rebecca Gray,MD (Review)  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr.Gray has been more than excellent.She exceeds all of my expectations not to mention how nice and friendly she is.I feel very comfortable talking about any issues I'm having.I would most definetly recommend Dr.Gray to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.-Olivia Mendoza

|  Rebecca gray  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Very good doctor. She is very nice and exceeds all my expectations. I feel comfortable with talking with Dr. Gray about any issues I am having and they are always resolved in a timely manner. I would definetly recommend her to anyone seeking a great doctor.