Dr. Rebecca Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Gray?

July 23rd, 2017

Do not recommend

I saw her once during my whole pregnancy. I was even admitted for 10 days during my 2nd trimester by Kim Sakovich, NP. Dr Gray never once stopped in to see me. I saw whoever was on call and they'd tell me "Oh just peeking in that I saw you, Kim will be here to see you later." She showed up to deliver my baby only because there was complications at the end and she was on call!

February 22nd, 2017

Aswini Konduru: Our First Baby !! Very good Doctor

I am seeing Dr.Gray from second trimester, being that this is my first pregnancy, I always have questions and concerns, she makes me feel comfortable to ask those questions. I am so happy to have chosen her as my Ob/Gyn and to help me with the birth of my little girl. 2 more months to go :)

February 22nd, 2017

Our First Baby

December 16th, 2016

Dr Gray is Great!!!

I recently transferred from Parkland Health to MacArthur obgyn and I love it. I was refereed to Dr.Gray by a loved one she is very nice, quick and efficient. Even though she is very busy I do understand being a medical student myself. She gets every thing done makes sure you and the baby are ok answers questions and send you on your way. I can take off on my Lunch break and be back at work something I could never do at my other Dr. I look forward to having a beautiful healthy baby with MacArthur with a strong chance of keeping the same Dr for a long time !!!!!

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Gray is very thorough and detailed when it comes to answering any questions you may have. She makes sure that you fully understand why this or that is being done whenever you have any questions or concerns about something going on. I changed from my doctor that I’d been going to for 14 years to Dr. Gray, in order to assure that I delivered at the hospital of my choice, and have been completely satisfied with her service.

October 16th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

October 10th, 2016

Paitent

I was very impressed with her work, she is very kind yet she explains everything very well. Amazing doctor, and I feel very comfortable with her, she takes her time and makes sure all your questions and concerns are answered. I would definitely recommend her to a friend, or just about anyone.

September 9th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Gray has been my dr for my last 3 babies Always has a smile on her face Highly recommend

August 31st, 2016

New patient

I think she is good Dr, But she doen't come in person to see patients. Each my visit was with Mid Wife and staff. I had got only once meet her in actual person. I would have been nice if she meets her patiences in person rather then getting information from Mid Wife.

May 3rd, 2016

MacObgyn

We love Doctor Gray and the entire MacObgyn staff!

May 3rd, 2016

We love Dr. Gary and the entire MacObyn staff!

March 2nd, 2016

Very good doctor

Being my first pregnancy i coulnt trust anyone other than Dr Rebecca Gray..I would 100% without any doubts refer anyone and everyone to this office. I have had nothing but great experiences here! For the first time in my life I actually look forward to going to the doctor. She is so caring and understanding and will always answer any questions or concerns I have. I feel so comfortable and at ease 100% of the time. This experience would not have been the same without their help to guide me through the whole process. Her staff is awesome and always makes me feel so welcome and comfortable.I'm so glad I was blessed enough to find such amazing people to care for me and my baby