Dr. Rebecca Preziosi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Diego, CA

4.7

April 27th, 2013
Dr Preziosi is such a wonderful Dr. She is very warm, and caring about any situation you may experience. I have recommended her to many friends.

April 5th, 2013
Wonderful doc
I was her patient for a few years- she is professional and warm. She is very good with my whole family. She is culturally sensitive and it's too bad it's such a drive to get to her office.

April 14th, 2012
Physisian that goes above and beyond.
I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She is warm and relatable and ensures that my questions are answered, always. The office staff works efficiently and scheudling appts is easy. In response to a question I had, she said she'd research and get back to me, and she did! Same night, at 9pm. Now that is service.

November 9th, 2010
Big Kudos for Dr Greco-Preziosi
My daughters and I moved here 2 years ago from Florida and were at a loss as to where to begin to replace the doctor we had loved for well over a decade. I found Dr Greco-Preziosi from a Sharp Healthcare referral agent and was very concerned about seeing an unknown doctor, without a personal/friend referral. Two years later we feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to have found this doctor. She has been amazing with our entire family, myself being 38, and two daughters 16 and 12. She has real life discussions with my teenager and has earned her respect across the board. She has blown me away with her professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner and ability to connect with her patients. For as long as we live in the San Diego area, my family is proud to call Dr Greco-Preziosi our family doctor. Thank you to Sharp for a great referral and an even better doctor.

September 20th, 2010
Dr. Greco, now Dr. Preziosi, was able to identify and treat a very serious and difficult to diagnose condition two other doctors missed. I hate to think what would have happened if it had gone untreated for any longer. I am now healthy. She is now our family doctor. She is knowledgeable, is a good listener, clear communicator and takes time to explain pros and cons of treatments. She is current on the latest medical information and treatments. She is wonderful with our two-year-old daughter. We feel confident in our care with Dr. Preziosi and the other doctors in the medical group.

October 5th, 2009
I went to Dr. Greco for about a year and have since moved. I was very sad to leave the area and a great doctor. It was always easy to get an appointment and she would take time to answer/diagnose any of my problems.