Dr. Rebecca Grimaud-Chilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Grimaud-Chilson?

May 31st, 2016

excellant dr. and staff

After reading some of the reviews I am in total shock.my daughter has been going here for 10 plus years. Records are kept... and we have never had a problem.. Dr. Grimaldi and the entire staff have been nothing less than caring always there when we need them no matter how small the problem..

April 29th, 2014

I don't have any good things to tell about this doctor. After 3 visits, I decided for my son's health that I had to change pediatrician. When once I really needed to talk to her about a concern, I could only communicate to the secretary, giving me on the phone a medicine that was not appropriate for children and for a long term somministration...I did not do what she said and I took my son to ER where his problem was treated differently and in a better way. Then I scheduled an appointment and when she visited my son, she came out with a diagnosis that was obviously not the right one. I was tired of hearing these wrong diagnoses and this need of giving medicines so easily. She is polite, but she doesn't listen so much to your concerns. I would not recommend her to anybody.

January 10th, 2012

I wish I could find something positive to say....

Dr. Grimaud is a very nice person and I do like her. However, I wish she were a better doctor. My experience with her as my sons' pediatrician and that of her practice has been poor. Of particular concern is that there seems to be no record keeping. There are no files that are brought in to the exam room and she takes no notes. At every appointment she is scatter-brained and it becomes my role to remember everything for her. Additionally, I am concerned that she is unable to make diagnoses on her own and prefers to send patients for unnecessary bloodwork, tests, and specialists.

January 21st, 2011

Not a happy parent

If you do go to this doctor, you have to watch her like a hawk! They do not keep adequate records of previous appointments. Even if you have a follow up appoinment, you have to "remind" her of the last appointment before you can proceed. Even with regards to diagnosis, treatments, medicines, and shots. They do not get permission or even inform you before they do anything. I am switching doctors.

August 28th, 2009

wonderful doctor

She is an amazing doctor. Works with the parents and has an amazing bedside manner.

October 4th, 2016