A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Guinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Guinn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Guinn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Guinn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Guinn practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Guinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Guinn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.