A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Adams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan