A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Adams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca H Adams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca H. Adams practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Adams practices Family Medicine near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Family Physicians.