Dr. Rebecca Hanigosky Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Hanigosky?

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr Hanigosky has been the best through the last 5 years of Gynological issues. She has a wonderful beside manner! I would not trust anyone other then her for my care!

Not pleased

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I got pregnant with my first child and any time I had concerns she just said everything looked fine and was normal I then decided to get a second opinion and switch doctors because they told me I wasn't welcome back if I went to get a second opinion and to another doctor they also told me that even though Hannon goskie delivered at Sharon and Farrell I was only allowed to go to Sharon I'm glad I decided to switch doctors because dr. Wright's office save my son's life when he was a preemie and had health issues. So I guess my issue was that she treated me like I was a number and not an individual patient and treating my son like it was just another normal pregnancy and it wasn't. And she just rest around and didn't spend time with me as a patient and try to get in and out as fast as possible and kind of put any concerns I had a side.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

She was horrible and rude!!!! Would never recommend her!

Ticked off mama

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Doesn't listen to concerns. Treats emergencies like they are nothing. The babies suffer from this, some don't survive.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Don't go to this doctor. Her prenatal care is outdated and not thorough.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I love Dr. Hanigosky!

Awful Care

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I had dr.hanigosky with my second child. She was an awful person always so rude and always late rushing around and never really took the time to talk to you if you had any questions. I was in labor and called and she said I was probably just faking because I wanted my baby to come early. I am so glad that when I got to the hospital she did NOT deliver my baby! I have since got a new OB/GYN and I would never recommend her to my worst enemy!

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Hanigosky delivered our son 15 years ago. We found out the night before that we were having a c-section due to size of baby (10lbs,7 oz) and danger of shoulder dysplasia. He was delivered safely, born healthy and is a strapping teenager now. Dr. Hanigosky and staff have since seen us through 2 miscarriages, unsuccessful fertility treatments and menopausal issues. Yes, the wait is long for appointments, but that's because she takes time to listen. I take offense to the reviews that state she is rude to women with body issues. I am obese and she has always been very supportive of me. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Although the staff is friendly Dr. Hanigosky is not. I have decided not to continue keeping my appointments with her. This Dr.Is a very rude and unprofessional Dr. She not only makes you wait over an hour to even get into the appointment room.. but also doesnt seem to understand if someone is having any issues with there body. She is inconsiderate of her patients feelings and does not know how to be professional in the way she talks to people. If you have any body image issues ie: being on the heavy side..smoking or anything of this sort she is extremly rude in dealing or consedering peoples feelings twds these issues. I absolutly DO NOT! reccomend her to anyone.. If i could take away that `1 star i would!

Terrible Experience

Posted on February 6th, 2013

This is my first pregnacy and this doctor was exceptionally uncaring, unwelcoming, and rude. My baby was measuring only 5 weeks and her office estimated me at 6 weeks (I have a very long cycle and it could be very likely I am only 5 weeks) but she gave very negative options such as my baby wasn't developing on time and I might have to have a DnC if I don't pass the baby naturally! It was only 6w 2 days that they estimated and she was already making negative suggestions when she wasn't sure. I have been to a new OBGYN and my baby is just fine only a week later then planned. I would NEVER recommend this uncaring lady to anyone! The office and equipment was very dirty and unorganized and the office ladies were very short and unwelcoming.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Dr. Hanigosky is very professional! She is very informative as well as accurate when diagnosing problems. The only drawback is the wait time. She was very good in labor and delivery, she was there for nearly a half an hour before the baby was crowning. I had no complications or pain medication so she did not have to be there early. She sat on my bed with me until it was time to push. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Switching doctors.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

The first tome I went in to see Dr H.. I was pretty comfortable. I didn't wait too awful long, and she seemed pretty friendly. The staff is pretty nice too. That's about as far as my comments go in the positive direction. Every visit since, I've had to wait at least 45 minutes.. Up to almost two hours! The reason I dont understand is.. There's not many people in the waiting room.. And the doctor spends nearly No time with you. She runs through the papers mumbling a few sentences, acts agitated if you ask Any questions, and basically Rudes you out the door. This is my first child. I'm in my Fifth month and am looking for a new doctor. I feel completely uninformed, and even when I've raised slightest concern Dr. H treats me like I went to school for this and im stupid for asking. This, on top of her complete disregard for any of the concerns I raise. I have only mentioned the things I genuinely feel may be a problem, and she just tells me I'm fine.. No further questions or any intent to find out if there might actually be a problem. I'm tired of being treated like I'm a doctor who knows the answers.. I just got told my unborn has cysts on his kidneys and she just.. Said it and moved on. When questioned she acted like I was annoying her with my concern and just kept pushing to change the subject saying its fine unless something gets worse. now everyone on thr internet knows as much about my pregnancy as I do.. Because that's all she has really said in the whole pregnancy! When she asked if I had a pediatrician yet, (which contrary to her belief, No, she never spoke to me about) I said no, and asked if she had any recommendations or a list. She said she gave me one at the last visit, (again, she only sees me for five minutes, its not like theres so much said that I'll forget what we go over.) And I told her no, I didn't get one. Her response was a rude mannered, "so More trees have to die?" as she pulled a paper from a drawer and coldly handed it to my fiance. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Hanigosky to Anyone who expects anything more than short statements, no answers, and long waits. Shes good for making sure you are still pregnant. That's about as far as it goes.