Dr. Rebecca Hendryx Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Hendryx?

January 11th, 2017

She is good

I found her to be friendly and a good listener.

May 25th, 2016

Dr. Hyndryx and her nurse Wendi are very courteous and professional. They never made me feel as if they were in a rush do get me out of the office. Dr. Hyndryx listens to what I have to say and then informs me of all my options and takes the time to thoroughly explain everything.

October 14th, 2014

Lack of knowledge

After many years being labeled with a chronic illness, I found myself with Dr. H. She had been recommended by an acquaintance and they said she was nice but in time I saw the behavior as condescending. I had many confusing symptoms. My treatment consistently appeared to be psychological counseling only. I told her I couldn't accept my original diagnosis and was looking for referrals to another doctor who might be able to help me but she felt it had nothing to do with my condition. She refused to refer me to anyone else and I remained frustrated after every visit. These were long visits, always of a psychological nature. My frustration caused me to look for another doctor and within six months my new doctor discovered I had numerous conditions that had been deteriorating my overall health for many years and were life-threatening. I would not recommend Dr. H to the medically vulnerable, especially seniors. This manner of care was demeaning. The last thing she told me was that I should learn to live with my condition, A condition that had not been diagnosed. Thank God I ignored this advice. There are more situations I could share but I'm just grateful I found a knowledgeable caring medical staff to entrust my care too.

September 2nd, 2012

She is very nice and spends time talking to you but getting a referral for anything, is next to impossible with her. She will give you every excuse in the book in order to not give out a referral. I think she is getting big bonuses for doing this. I don't trust doctors who do this.

May 7th, 2010

Excellent doctor

I am pleased. Dr. Hendryx and her assistant, Wendy, are great.

February 10th, 2017