Dr. Rebecca Herrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Herrero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor!

She is awesome, she delivered my baby and even though it was sooner than the due date she came right away and wouldn't let anyone touch me or give me stuff without talking to her first which I appreciated since she knew about my pregnancy. She answers all my questions, reassured me when I was nervous about certain things, as well as checked on me and if she couldn't she sent someone qualified whom she trusted which I appreciated as well. If I decide to have more kids, she will definitely be my go to doctor.

March 18th, 2016

Horrible Doctor and staff

Dr. Herrrero is a horrible doctor who cares more about money than her patients care. Her staff is horrible too. They give out wrong information, they won't admit their mistakes, and in all they make Dr. Herrero look bad. I waited 2 weeks just to get a appointment with Dr. Herrero. I gave her staff all my insurance information, and never once was I told to call my insurance company and have her added as my obgyn. Soon as they told me that they canceled my appointment even when I told them that I could get my insurance company to make her my obgyn right away. She still denied seeing me BTW I'm a high risk pregnancy who was taking meds that was not good for baby. Keep in mind i took off work just to come see her. So they reschedule me to her other location only to call me 2 days later to cancel my new appointment stating Dr. Herrero prefers not to treat me at this time. I've given this sorry doctor 3 deliveries and 1 refferal. I've lost all respect for her as a person and I will never do business with her again. After all was said and done Dr. Greedy had the nerve to ban me from other doctors so I could be denied health care, but God is good found a better doctor who cares about her patients. Dr. Herrero staff makes her look extremely unprofessional, and money hungry. People please don't waste your time on a heartless Dr. Like herself.

January 2nd, 2016

Patient

I really love Dr. Herrero! I started seeing her a few years ago, and she was always nice, courteous, professional and friendly during annual checkups. She talked with me about family planning and guided me through different options of birth control when I needed it. When my husband and I decided we wanted to start a family, Dr. Herrero was readily available to answer questions of all kinds. Once becoming pregnant, she has been such a wonderful advisors! I love how she's direct and to the point while still being kind and professional. She's never once made me feel like my questions were stupid (even when I knew they were), she constantly calms my fears, and is always there to reassure me that everything is going to be okay. I'm just now getting my my third trimester, so I can't report on her delivery as of yet, but I'm confident that she will help me bring this baby into the world in the safest and most healthy way possible! * I did notice that scheduling annuals needs to be done in advance because they do schedule a ways out, but once pregnant, appropriate scheduling is easily available.

October 11th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Herrero for more than ten years now. She is an excellent doctor who has listened to all my health concerns and answers all of my questions. The only complaint I have is the long wait time to be seen. I had to reschedule once because it took more that an hour. Besides that Dr. Herrero is a doctor that I highly recommend just be ready to wait for some time in the waiting room before you are actually seen.

December 28th, 2011

Good Doctor - Rude Staff

Dr. Herrero is very caring, understanding, knowledeful, and actually boosts your confidence during any visit. I would recommend her to any expecting mother. But, warn you that the staff service is very unsatisfactory. They are not polite, they set up wrong appointments, they don't convey correct information from/to you. They are in a rush all the time. You will be disappointed with their service definitely.

December 6th, 2009

This practice group is a nightmare. The Eastern office is disgusting. The Rainbow office is better from a hygiene, cleanliness and scum perspective. But be sure that you will wait a very long time with no consideration at all for the fact that you have a life. If you need to reschedule, you will wait a long time to get back in. If you have a particular day you have to get in by because of, for example, fertility treatments or monitoring, forget it. There is absolutely no consideration of patient needs in scheduling. Dr. Herrero is a pleasant, decent physician, but she completely misread my HSG results. So, if you are getting any treatment or advice from her on fertility issues - DON'T. Just go to a fertility specialist or a more experienced OB/GYN.

August 20th, 2009

Very personable and caring

Dr. Herrero is a talented, caring doctor and human being. She takes pride in her job and exhibits comfortable skill and knowledge. You may wait a few extra minutes to get into the exam room but you be sure that once you are in, Dr. Herrero will be courteous and take the time to explain everything in a way you can understand. I am so happy to have met her.

July 18th, 2017