Dr. Rebecca Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Vancouver, WA

3.1

April 20th, 2017
Inattentive and insensitive
I would not recommend Dr. Hoffman. She was routinely inattentive, from small things like refilling prescription in a timely manner to missing phone appointments I schedule with her office. It was a frustrating experience to have her as my primary care provider.

July 8th, 2016
In-Attentive
Two thumbs down. If you are searching for a new doctor in the Vancouver area, I highly recommend not using Dr. Rebecca Hoffman. She is impossible to get in touch with and doesn't follow up with her patients. In the last 2 weeks, I have reached out 5 different times and not gotten any response from her. I have tried to renew 2 different prescriptions given to me by my previous doctor (one of which is simply birth control that I have been using for years). She denied me my medication without calling me, emailing me, or notifying me to tell me she had done so or why. If I hadn't called the medical office myself, I probably would have never heard a status update from Dr. Hoffman. There was absolutely no follow up on her part, nothing. I have called several times since... I have not heard a word from her. In addition to this coming across as sloppy and disorganized... (not qualities you want in a medical doctor) It is just so incredibly rude, and completely inconsiderate of her to not take a mere 10 minutes out of her day to call back a patient. I walked down the street to Planned Parenthood yesterday and received infinitely better medical attention there in 15 minutes then I have from Dr. Hoffman in 2 whole weeks.

April 14th, 2011
Caring and competent medical professional
Communicating with your client is a critical factor in diagnosing and caring for your patient. Dr. Hoffman listens carefully in a non-judgmental way. She has a wide range of knowledge not always encountered in Family Practitioners. Her staff is always prompt, courteous and friendly. I am very pleased with the care I receive at Great West Family Care.

November 29th, 2010
Will never go back to that office !