A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Hopkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Hopkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hopkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Hopkins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Hopkins practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.