Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ichord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Ichord is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichord
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ichord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ichord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichord graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ichord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Nuti Ichord MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca N. Ichord practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Ichord practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.