A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ichord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Ichord is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ichord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichord graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ichord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Nuti Ichord MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca N. Ichord practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Ichord practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.