A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Brock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Brock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Brock practice?
Dr. Rebecca Brock practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.