A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Brock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Brock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Brock MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Brock practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Brock practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.