A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Brock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Brock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Brock MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Brock practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Brock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Brock practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.