A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca J Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Johnson practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.