A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Johnson practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Primary Care Doctors.