A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Roberts, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jean Roberts DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Roberts practices Preventive Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Preventive Medicine Specialists.