A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jeanmonod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jeanmonod, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeanmonod graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jeanmonod has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca K Jeanmonod MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca K. Jeanmonod practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Jeanmonod has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Jeanmonod practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.