A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Jones is Excellent. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jones, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Jones practice?
Dr. Rebecca Jones practices Dermatology near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Whately, MA and Turners Falls, MA.
See Brattleboro Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Jones, Dr. Reba Jones, Dr. Rebeca Jones, Dr. Rebekah Jones