A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jones, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Jones practice?
Dr. Rebecca Jones practices Dermatology near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Whately, MA and Guilford, VT.
See Brattleboro Dermatologists.