A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Schwartz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kolodny Schwartz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca K. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Schwartz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Radiologists.