Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kaltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kaltman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaltman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaltman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kaltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaltman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Davidson Kaltman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Kaltman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Kaltman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Kaltman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Oncologists.