A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kaltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kaltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kaltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaltman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Davidson Kaltman MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Kaltman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Kaltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Kaltman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Oncologists.