Dr. Rebecca Karsenti MD Patient Reviews

March 24th, 2016
It is one of the most complete Doctor's office in Florida, it is full of good care, start with call phones and finish at the time of say good bye in the office I recommended due to their excellent care

March 20th, 2015
The absolute best obgyn.

October 16th, 2014
Truly exceptional
Dr. Karsenti is a rare breed of doctor - outstanding bed side manner, takes the time to speak with you and genuinely cares, and exceptional medical care. Dr. Karsenti delivered my second daughter by VBAC and I have not stopped raving about her (and the whole practice every since). All 3 doctors are great - so no worries having to rotate through. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

June 19th, 2014
Great Drs... unfortunately, not a great front desk impression
I have been going to Dr. Karsenti for over a year and she is wonderful; unfortunately, the front desk and schedulers always appear to be in a hurry, bad mood, or unwilling to help. Many times I've considered switching just because of the front desk staff... if you get past their short attitude when scheduling an appointment and filling out your application, you will be greeted by a great provider!!

June 25th, 2013
Ms
Good afternoon! I am writing to you because I had 4 hours during the day trying to speak with somebody in our office and all the operation said wait and they putting me in hold and nobody was assisting me.For these reason,we are going to find another doctor.Thanks and have a nice day.

May 23rd, 2012
Excellent doctor
I went to see the doctor to discuss birth control options. She seemed very knowledgeable and she has a very pleasant personality which put me at ease. The nurse who dealt with me was also very nice. I would recommend her to friends.

February 14th, 2012
Dr. Karsenti is great! Seems genuinely interested in the well being of her patients. Called me personally to follow up after procedure.

December 28th, 2011
She delivered my son and couldn't have been happier with having her as my obgyn. She is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.

August 11th, 2011
Awesome doctor
I am extremely happy with Dr. Karsenti and all the doctors in the practice. Dr. Karsenti is a very caring doctor, she delivered my first baby by c-section and it was a wonderful experience I would recommend her to anyone that I cared about. I have a few friends that also use her and they are all extremely happy.

August 18th, 2010
AWESOME DOCTOR
She is an amazing doctor. She delivered my son almost a year ago and I couldn't have been happier to have her be there. She was pleasant and gentle and presented a happy atmosphere at my time of need. I would recommend her and her colleagues again and again.