A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Leigh Katz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Katz practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Katz practices Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Pediatricians.