Overall Review

4.8

March 5th, 2015
Love Her.. Has been my daughter doctor since birth

September 26th, 2013
Very pleased with Dr. Keiffer
We've been seeing Dr. Keiffer for the past year (since our son was born) and have been very pleased overall. My husband and I are both in the medical field and have found her to be very knowledgeable about anything we have ever thrown her way. Great bedside manner- she won us over at the hospital and we switched to have her as our primary pediatrician once we took our son home.

July 9th, 2011
Unhappy
We were not happy with the way Dr. Keiffer handled our daughter getting her finger pricked at her check up. This procedure could have been done at another time since my daughter was not comfortable in doing it. Dr. Keiffer insisted that it had to be done. Dr. Keiffer had her 2 nurses over power my daughter and forced her to have this done. This happened even when I told the nurses and Dr. Keiffer to stop. My daughter was crying and screaming to stop and they just kept going against my will. Forcing her on the table and putting her in a hold she could not free herself is wrong. I tried to tell them that my daughter would never want to come to the doctor again. We are very disappointed that Dr. Keiffer would continue to proceed after I asked to stop again and again. I feel like my child will never feel comfortable going to the doctor again. This is why my child will never go see Dr. Keiffer again.

August 14th, 2009
Good solid progressive and caring approach to treatment
Very impressed with her bedside manner. Very friendly and conservative treatment. Does not overprescribe medications.

April 8th, 2009
I love her. She is smart, funny and caring. I can't say enough good things about her.