A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Keith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Keith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Keith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Keith MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Keith practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Keith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Keith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Pulmonologists.