A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Keith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Keith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Keith MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Keith practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Keith has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Keith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Pulmonologists.