Dr. Rebecca Kleban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Kleban?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Kleban is excellent! Great bedside manor...each time I have met with her she has taken the time to talk to me and explain things in debt. I was very nervous about an upcoming procedure and she took her time and was very gentle. Would highly recommend.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Delivered by baby, had a 4 degree tear horrible experience

Good Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I saw Dr. Kleban at WestMed in White Plains. I was nervous about seeing her after reading one of the comments on here, but the Dr. I saw was not ANYTHING like the doctor described in the horrific story posted here about her. I was already nervous about the trip because I don't like going to the doctor and I haven't been to a gynecologist since I was 18 (8 years ago). Anyways, she talked to me about other things throughout the exam, which made it much less awkward. She took the time to ask me questions and get to know me a little, since it was my first time seeing her. We talked about some issues that aren't easy for me to discuss and she was very supportive and valued my opinions. I felt a little rushed with her, more so than with other doctors I've seen at WestMed, but I will continue to be her patient. I feel confident that if I had an issue and needed her to listen, she would.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I followed Dr. Kleban from CT to NY. I now live in PA and still go to her. She's the only OB/GYN I trust.

She is the best!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I love Dr Kleban. She took care of me from the 1st month through delivery with the best care and concern. I could not thank her enough. She was always patient and understanding with me. Because of her expertise, she was able to diagnose me properly and now I have a healthy son! Our family will always be grateful.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Kleban was excellent. Went to see her as a new patient, she said do a just look and see ultrasound and wow what we found. Had total histerectomy, Great bedside mannor, explained everything. Her staff is very professional

Great Doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Dr. Kleban did my 2nd c-section. After 13 months I would say she was 100 times better than my first drs. She was always attentive, caring and knowledgable and she did a beatiful job on my c-section. My body felt stronger really fast. Minimal scarring. Super fast recuperation. She spent the time needed in stitching me back up the right way. Maybe the administrative office is not very efficient but trust me you want the right doc to work on our boby. I can vouch after a really horrible c-section experience 3 years ago.

MD

Posted on March 31st, 2010

She is heartless , lacks any compassion, is rude and dismissive. She is not out for your best interest, so please find someone else!!

Posted on December 19th, 2016