A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Klisovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Klisovic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klisovic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klisovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca B Klisovic MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Klisovic practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Klisovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.