A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Klisovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klisovic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klisovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klisovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Klisovic practice?
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Oncologists, and Columbus Hematologists.