A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Klisovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Klisovic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klisovic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klisovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klisovic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klisovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca B Klisovic MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Klisovic practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Klisovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Klisovic practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.