A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kolesky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesky graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- DeKalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolesky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kolesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Kolesky practice?
Dr. Rebecca Kolesky practices Pediatrics near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Kolesky, Dr. Reba Kolesky, Dr. Rebeca Kolesky, Dr. Rebekah Kolesky