A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kolp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kolp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kolp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolp graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Kolp practice?
Dr. Rebecca Kolp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Waltham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.