A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruse-Jarres
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruse-Jarres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse-Jarres graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kruse-Jarres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Kruse-Jarres practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.