A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kuo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kuo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Chin Kuo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Kuo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Kuo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.