Dr. Rebecca Kyle DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 3rd, 2014
highly recommended
I just went through my first pregnancy and Dr. Kyle was our OB. My husband and I both could not have been happier with our experience. Dr. Kyle has a very laid back manner, which reduced my anxiety level and made me feel more relaxed about the whole pregnancy. She was happy to answer all of my questions and again, in a way that reduced my anxiety level. Both my husband and I felt that we developed a good relationship with her, better than we have had with any previous doctor. We were very happy with our experience before our delivery, and the delivery only confirmed that we had picked the right OB - we had an easy, low stress delivery and Dr. Kyle went out of her way to be there for it. Needless to say, we have been raving about her to our friends and family and would highly recommend her!

April 18th, 2013
Great doctor.
I had the best experience with dr Kyle. She listened to any concerns that I had and made my pregnancy great. I true fully couldn't have had a better doctor to deliver my child.

April 2nd, 2013
Terrible experience, will never go back!
I liked the idea of seeing a DO instead of an MD, and boy was I wrong. Their entire office is incompetent. When I scheduled my annual checkup I told her I wanted a longer appointment to discuss my difficulty getting pregnant and they said that was fine, but didn't and the doctor was resistant to do both when I got there. She then blew off all my concerns and ordered a sperm analysis for my husband but refused to give me results because they were abnormal. She refused to listen to my requests for bloodwork due to my symptoms and wouldn't order them, wanted to put me on clomid for 3 months with no ultrasound or bloodwork follow up. I later found out when I took clomid with another doctor and my ultrasound showed it significantly thinned my uterus, making it harder to get pregnant and Clomid stays in your system for 6-8weeks after stopping it. Her nurse would also wait until 630-7pm to call me back with answers to my questions and wouldn't leave a message if I was unavailable so I had no idea who called me. If I can't trust her and her staff in a situation like that I'd NEVER trust them when I was pregnant!!!

July 31st, 2012
This will be my first baby, and I have never even met my doctor. I understand that I have to wait 8 weeks but what I felt was an emergency felt like it wasn't really focused on. I ended up going to the ER because a doctor actually would be seeing me. Rather than a nurse wanting to run a quick test and shoo me on my way with out one word or question.