A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Smith, Cardiologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca L Smith FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Smith practices Cardiology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sikeston, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Cardiologists.