Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Smith
Dr. Rebecca Smith, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Girardeau, MO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center, St John Medical Center and Fairfax Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Rebecca Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Dr. Thomas Diemer
Cape Girardeau, MO 0 mi29
Dr. Olivia Aranha
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Cape Girardeau, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Peter Jiang
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cape Girardeau, MO 0 mi12