A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Walker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Walker practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Walker practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.