A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Lancaster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lancaster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Lancaster practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.