A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Lancaster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lancaster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Lancaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Lancaster practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.