Overall Review

3.6

July 26th, 2016
Went in for diabetes check up and med refills. I saw the nurse before the PA and she asked if I had any other concerns. I told her about another problem I was having which may be related to diabetes. When seeing the PA she never checked my feet for sores or sensation and never addressed the other issue that I brought to the attention of the nurse.

January 30th, 2016
Rude and incredibly dismissive
I've been in to see Rebecca multiple times over the past few years and each time she has been rude, condescending, and more than a little dismissive. Every inquiry I have is essentially, more or less, framed in turn with "it's in your head. I know. I have the degree. You don't." Legitimate pre-visit research is met with literal eye rolls. If I didn't need a family doctor in order to renew my current prescriptions I would drop this practitioner immediately. I definitely do not recommend her.

February 16th, 2015
Very Rude
Doctor is very rude and rarely gets correct diagnosis the first time

December 17th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr Lashbrook and her associates. I felt like I was visiting old friends. Everyone was warm and compassionate and spent quality time with me. I hate to go to Doctors, but they made my visit incredibly comfortable. I am happy I found them.

September 28th, 2013
Same story....judgemental.
If I wanted my faith questioned I'd go to church. My insurance paid for a medical opinion, not her self-righteous and indignant opinion.

October 11th, 2012
I was referred from another doctor to Dr. Lashbrook with a medical issue. I left a message for her nurse to call me for an appointment and they never called me back... I will keep shopping.

July 14th, 2011
Although wait times are low, if you have a tough diagnostic issue, the wait and see approach she takes is frustrating. As an RN, I see lots of docs that are very proactive in our area and the lax attitude and thinking it's just "complaining" or in your head is crazy! As another writer submitted about the daughter asking for birth control, mine also did and she asked her if she wore a seat belt in a car! What?! She is supposed to be a professional...you should be able to tell her exactly what's going on, request what you need, tell the truth about any health related issue to better help HER in assessing you. Her staff is always gracious. Time spent is good and follow up is good. Only complaint is the dismissive attitude.An example, husband had severe pain in legs. Complained for YEARS!!! Finally, got insurance that didn't need referal. Went to specialist and dx of neuropathy in both feet causing the pain. Really?! After years of suffering, the other doc dx'd right away.In short, you need to be your own advocate with the doc. Know your facts. Do research. Don't take no for an answer. Great at everyday stuff, but would go to a specialist if you feel that something isn't quite "right". You need to advocate for yourself!

February 12th, 2010
The first two comments on this doctor are spot on. She is judgmental, full of herself and looks down on her patients if you are not a perfect Christian like she perceives herself. She insulted and demeaned my daughter for asking about birth control. It's amazing how nasty a so-called "Christian" doctor can be.