A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Lau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Lau MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Lau practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Lau has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Lau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.