A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Layman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Layman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Layman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Layman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Layman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kay Layman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca K. Layman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Layman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Layman practices Family Medicine near Strasburg, VA.
See Strasburg Primary Care Doctors.