Dr. Rebecca Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Levine?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Levine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2015

Sorry , this is only my second visit with Dr. Levine, so as far as Accurate Diagnosis, we shall see.

October 5th, 2015

The only issue I've had is that Dr Levine is booked tightly. It would be nice to be able to discuss all symptoms without keeping her from her waiting patients. I also think that a usable email address would be nice.

March 21st, 2015

Disappointed

I was extremely surprised with Dr Rebecca Levine. I sent my son, daughter, husband, mom. Everyone that I heard that was looking for a great Dr. Dr Levine was my favorite until one day when I fell at work. I hurt my back,arms, neck and my head. I honestly would never ever send another patient ever again to Dr Recceca Levine another patient ever again. I had fallen with my work. MY work had a workmans comp Dr's take care of me for a bit. But then I realized the Workmans comp Dr did not remember I was still having problems with my neck as well as my back. So I used my one time chance go to Dr. Levine general practice to send me maybe to a different specialist. That may know a little more than the workmans comp Dr. Levine. Did not feel there was any was problems. My Ultra sound said different that I did have a bulging disk. and my neck stilll as of today is still in pain. This is over a year a gain that Im still in pain. My neck an back hurt to sleep and walking is still painful. Sincerely Disappointed

July 18th, 2013

Dr. Levine was wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone!

May 17th, 2013

Rebecca is amazing! I would definitely reccommend her!

February 24th, 2013

I saw Dr. Levine for a few years. At first I did like her very much, I always wanted a female doctor who would not judge me. After a few visit I felt like she did not care about my health. The visits seemed to take longer (waiting up to an hour to see her) and her MA Chris was very rude. When I found out I had a terrible diease, her MA told me over the phone, which in my mind is very unprofessional. Every visit with Dr. Levine made me depressed, she is not compassionate towards very sensitive subjects. In the end, I eventually left her and found different female doctor. I will never again recommend Dr. Levine

October 17th, 2011

Love Dr. Levine, but...

The receptionist can be downright rude depending on the day. Since I like Dr. Levine so much, I choose to remain a patient.

September 10th, 2009

Dr Levine changed my life!

Dr Levine Dx'd condition of mine and started treatment before I could get into a specialist. I will be grateful to her forever.

April 14th, 2009

The best

Hands down, the best Family doctor I have ever been around. Our entire family sees her and she is phenomenal! She listens to what we have to say and there hasn't been one trip where her diagnosis hasn't been spot on. She is amazing!

November 12th, 2008