A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Rebecca Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rebecca Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rebecca Liu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rebecca Rebecca Liu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J Rebecca R. Liu practice?
- Dr. J Rebecca Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. J Rebecca Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.