A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Rebecca Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rebecca Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rebecca Liu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rebecca Rebecca Liu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J Rebecca R. Liu practice?
- Dr. J Rebecca Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. J Rebecca Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.