Dr. J Liu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Took on my case when other specialists would not do so. She is an exceptional surgeon. She and staff fully explained the procedure and potential outcome.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Liu is an excellent physician. She was very caring, very knowledgeable and an exceptional surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

November 5th, 2015
BEWARE!!
I use to think a lot of your hospital until I had the first and worst experience there. J Rebecca Liu MD is the worst surgeon, she never came to see me before she cut on me the day of surgery, wanted to push it back longer then the month I had already waited on and took three days AFTER she cut on me to finally come to see me in hospital bed, this is only after I gripped to her associates that I was nothing more then a paycheck & number to her...I also was put in the bed the second time I was there a week after surgery, into a bed that they had just taken a lady down to isolation for Mersa...guess who caught mersa when they opened me back up in that bed by re-cutting me back open, did not even take me to a surgery room. Yes, I am impressed with you hospital, NOT...I tell everyone my story in hopes they will not make the same mistake I made by going there...

December 31st, 2013
Ovarian Cancer patient
I was diagnosed with early stage ovarian cancer and Dr. Liu performed my surgery. Overall the staff is very friendly and prompt. I never had to wait long to be seen by the staff prior to seeing Dr. Liu. I think Dr. Liu is a very knowledgeable doctor and tries to be personable with patients. I think she is overbooked though as she is consistently late for appointments. I have waited over an hour sometimes to be seen by her. I feel as though she is a little stressed each time I've had a visit with her. Overall I would say that she is a good doctor, but should try to lighten her appointment schedule a bit so that she doesn't give her patients the impression that she is rushed.

December 2nd, 2012