Overall Review

3.3

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Lockhart is an awesome person and will probably be a good doctor one day. It is my personal opinion that her heart is not with her patients at this time. When her children grow up and she is able to be a full time doctor maybe she will gain the experience she needs to make simple diagnosis' using simple tools available to every doctor.

April 2nd, 2013
NOT good.
I was her patient for about 3 years, but got fed up with office staff that wouldn't return my calls (I once called 3 times in one week, and no one returned my call). On another occasion, after not getting any answers from nurses about routine issues, I requested she (not a nurse) give me a call. They told me I would have to schedule and appointment with her, because she doesn't talk to patients on the phone. Really??? During my last visit I tried to let her know that her staff had been incredibly rude and unresponsive... she got really defensive and literally walked out! It was really awkward. I thought she was going to get a kleenex or something because she got up so suddenly. So I sat there and after about 5 minutes (of wondering what just happened) I got up and left! Also, she always rushed through my appointments. My experience was so bad that it became water cooler conversation in my office, because the service was such a joke!

July 22nd, 2012
Not going back
Dr. Lockhart started off has a nice understanding doctor. Her staff never return calls or follow up with your lab reports.The last time I was at the office I had to wait 1 1/2 hours to get a prescription for pink eye. She refused to call in the prescription. This week I had my annual visit scheduled and I was 20 minutes late due to bad weather and traffic. But guess what the doctor who had me waiting 1 1/2 hours do, she refused to do my annual visit. In a nutshell this off is not caring, not understanding and not professional.

December 2nd, 2011
St. V. should kick them out
Love the hospital - but this practice has gone WAY downhill. Now focusing on weight loss...the entire place is one big advertisement for those services. Will not call with test results, you have to log in to a website for that. And mine were lost. Also, staff does not return phone calls. Ever. And they hawk a $75 "service" to be able to e-mail your doctor personally. Really??? Perhaps that's why they don't return calls.

September 10th, 2010
The Worst
This is without a doubt the most uncaring physician I have ever had. She absolutely will not return calls, even after I repeatedly expressed that I was suffering terribly. After being told by my insurance that a test that I needed was refused due to "inadequate physician documentation", and an accompanying request was made for additional information, she made no response to them at all, knowing all the while that I was in debilitating pain. Her office has a phone system that precludes phone calls, is absolutely NEVER NEVER answered by a living being, and has an extremely lengthy menu, necessitating the leaving of a message. Those messages are only rarely, if at all, returned. (An exception, I have found, is that a "real person" does answer the appointment line, but no other line). When I discussed this with the nurse and subsequently with Dr. Lockhart), the nurse responded that "a lot of our patients complain about the phone system, but that's just our system." In the end, Dr. Lockhart required that I pay a $35 co-pay just to come in and speak with her for about 10 minutes in order to ask for a copy of my records. It is my earnest warning to any readers of this post that there is no concern, no compassion, no caring to be found in this doctor, and this sums up the entirety of this doctor's attitude and practice.