A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Lombel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Lombel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lombel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Mary Lombel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Lombel practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Lombel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Lombel practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.