A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rich Long MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Long practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Long practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.