A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rich Long MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Long practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Long practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.