Dr. Rebecca Fisher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Fisher?

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I have never been impressed by this practice and am leaving their practice soon due to our relocating. Appointments are never easy to get and the office staff is discourteous. Hold and wait times are long. One of my children was misdiagnosed. A nurse slipped giving one of my children an injection, injuring her leg...It just seems like a sloppy practice. I would encourage anyone looking for a provider to keep on looking of you are considering childrens first. I don't have many positive things to say, except Dr Fischer is nice and the office is cute and seems clean. There are many much better options in Rhode Island.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

As a first time mom, Dr Fisher puts many of my questions at ease. She takes the time to explain and sometimes reexplain things regarding my daughters health. I never feel rushed when I ask Dr Fisher my list of questions. I respect and value her time and expertise and trust that she has my daughters best interest at heart.

Awful awful awful stay away!

Posted on July 26th, 2015

This doctor is a lawsuit waiting to happen! She misdiagnosed my baby with an ear infection, put him on amoxicillin , benadryl, and two pain killers as we were flying out to Florida the same day! By 12 AM I was in the emergency room in fort myers because my baby had 104.3 fever. He had received 4 doses of the antibiotics and just kept getting worse. Upon arrival, the NP confirmed there was absolutely no ear infection. None! His poor little system was being torn to shreds by the antibiotics he was nauseous and defacating water, severely dehydrated from it too. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs as I watched my 8 month old infant go from bad to seriously worse thanks to her misdiagnosis. She is either blind or a complete moron. Needless to say I am outta there and going to Dr Edens group or Blackstone river Valley. She also doesn't look you in the eyes when she addresses you which is a huge sign of lack of competence and confidence. Good riddance !

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I have been coming to Children First for 4 years now. I love both doctors in the practice and they have seen me through all of my children's health issues from reflux to surgery. Awesome Practice I would refer it to Anyone!!!

Dr. Fisher is an awful pediatrician!

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr. Fisher has seen my newborn on a few occassions when our pediatrician is unavailable. Dr. Fisher is easy to get an appointment with but I think it's because people know she's an awful dr. and don't want her to see their children. I just don't trust her. She knows the facts. She's very book smart but she has a hard time applying her knowledge in practical terms. My son was misdiagnosed by her. I like the other dr. in the practice but am thinking of switching because I do not want my children to ever be cared for by her!

Posted on October 1st, 2015