A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Anmed Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Hopkins practice?
Dr. Rebecca Hopkins practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians and Anderson Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Hopkins, Dr. Reba Hopkins, Dr. Rebeca Hopkins, Dr. Rebekah Hopkins