A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Margulies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Margulies, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulies graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Margulies has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Umanoff Margulies MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca U. Margulies practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Margulies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Margulies practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.