A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Matsakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Matsakis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsakis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Matsakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ribovich Matsakis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Matsakis practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Matsakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Matsakis practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.